In 1978 California Code of Regulation or CCR was enforced in the form of California Title 24 for defining the standards of energy use and conservation in an effective manner. In order to highlight the approved methodologies for restraining the use of electricity while constructing an building these standards were created. It was made compulsory for all the buildings in California to comply with these standards for the benefits of all including builders, homeowners, and state as well as future generation. The advantages of Title 24 standards for every entity are briefly described here under.
Benefits of Title24 for builders
- The standards of Title 24 are beneficial for the builder as their compliance can help in improving the market value of their buildings.
- These standards are to be complied even in any alteration or rebuilding of any old construction which can also improve its worth.
- Builders can sell their homes or apartments at better price.
- These standards help in providing safe and secured environment to the home builders to build safe homes by complying them and get better returns.
- Even Californians can consider these standards while buying a safe home in California.
- These standards also ensure the conservation of energy by reducing its unnecessary usage in the buildings.
Benefits of Title 24 for home owners
- Title 24 standards help in regulating the demand of electricity in constructed buildings by analyzing the energy efficiency according to the code.
- By getting the efficient supply of energy and avoiding its unnecessary wastage homeowners are also benefited with this CCR code.
- This CCR code compels the homeowners to install the energy conserving devices compulsorily in their buildings.
- It helps new homeowners to get much less electricity bills as compare to the owners of the homes constructed prior to the implementation of these standards.
- These standards benefit homeowners not only by allowing them to pay less for the energy consumed by them but also by providing them a comfortable, easy and safe environment to live in.
Benefits of Title 24 for the state
- Assurance to provide hygienic and clean environment by reducing the wastage of electricity is one of the biggest benefits that a state gets through Title 24 standards.
- The reduction of consumption cost of energy in the state is its another benefit for the state.
- It also reduces the dependency of the state on foreign oil for the production of electricity by restraining its misuse by the people.
- These standards also ensure about no wastage of energy by reducing its useless wastage by homeowners.
- They help the buyers of new homes in California in checking the energy efficiency of the house before buying it. In this way it can save your money from investing on unsuitable property. By abandoning the wastage of electricity this code also help in promoting green revolution.
- You may not repent on your wrong decision if you know about these standards beforehand.
Benefits of Title 24 for future generation
The Californian Code of regulation, Title 24, can be beneficial more for future generations then the present one as the power saved at present can be used by them. Main aim of these standards is to reduce air-pollution and the wastage of electricity for the benefit of coming generations as they can also ensure better place to live in by controlling global warming.
Thus California Title 24 has a number of benefits for all.